Do you think that you don’t have the time to scrapbook? Do you think that you don’t have the creativity to make awesome layouts? Well, think again! Today I have a solution to the ‘I don’t have time’ or ‘I’m not creative enough to scrapbook’ dilemmas. It is called Studio J.
What is Studio J?
Studio J is Close to My Heart’s online design software that allows you to create 12×12″ scrapbook pages on your computer. There is no software to purchase and install; instead, simply log in to Studio J and start designing your layouts. You can create and immediately purchase your layouts, or you can save them for later completion and purchase.
Why use Studio J?
It is fast and easy to use.
- Just upload the photos you would like to scrapbook, select a paper theme, then choose a template. Once those items are chosen, you can start customizing your page.
- Or, you can use the Express Collections. These offer a pre-made album of pages and you only have to add your pictures.
It has beautiful kits to work with.
- Studio J uses the same great papers, patterns, colors, and embellishments as classic Close To My Heart scrapbooking.
It is flexible.
- You can use the pre-selected embellishments, or get creative and add your own from the large selection in each kit.
- All of the papers and embellishments can be changed or recolored, making everything match your photos.
I love Studio J because I can usually finish a 2-page layout in about 30 minutes–including journaling! Journaling is always the hardest part for me, but with Studio J, I make sure that the story is on each and every layout.
Now is the perfect time to give it a try!
November marks the five-year anniversary of Studio J, and there are five ways to win through Studio J and Close To My Heart social media!
- Throughout the month of November, all layouts purchased in Studio J are $5! (That is a savings of over 25% off of retail!)
- Every fifth order placed in Studio J during November receives a FREE surprise Close To My Heart accessory in its shipping box! The accessory has a retail value of $5 or more.
- Five “golden tickets” will be sent out during the month of November with randomly selected Studio J print orders! This “golden ticket” is redeemable for one of Close To My Heart’s new D-ring albums* loaded with 10 Top Load Memory Protectors.
- If you’re not lucky enough to receive a ticket, you can still win! Simply create new layouts in Studio J, select your favorites, and then post pictures of them on Close To My Heart’s Facebook page using the hashtag #ctmhlucky5. After November 30, five lucky winners will be selected from the entries based on their artistry and creativity and each of these winners will receive their own D-ring album loaded with 10 Top Load Memory Protectors!
- And, lastly, take your new Studio J artwork and post a picture of it on Instagram using the hashtag #ctmhlucky5. Just as it is with Facebook, after November 30, five lucky winners will be selected from the entries to receive their own D-ring album loaded with 10 Top Load Memory Protectors!
Five brand new kits were just added to Studio J, so you can create new artwork using the latest papers and embellishments from Close To My Heart.
So, are you feeling lucky? Click here to get started!
*Offer valid November 1–30, 2014. Pattern and color of new D-ring album to be given to winners will be at Close To My Heart’s discretion based upon availability. New kits available in Studio J® on November 1 include Confetti Wishes, Snowhaven, Seaside, Pathfinding, and Scaredy Cat. No tax or shipping will be charged on the free item(s). Studio J layouts ship in a protected box that can hold 4 to 50 two-page layouts. For additional information about shipping/handling, please visit StudioJ.com > Products and Pricing > Shipping Options.