Welcome to Day 2 of the series, FIND your FIT!
Before we jump into the ‘what to do’ and the ‘how to do it’, let’s talk about your ‘why’. Knowing why you scrapbook (or want to start) can help you make it a priority in your life, streamline the process, and make it easier to do.
Why would anyone want to scrapbook pictures instead of just putting them into a photo album and calling it a day? Because you want to tell a story that a photo in a regular album wouldn’t be able to tell.
Here are some examples of why you might scrapbook:
- Maybe you have taken a special trip and you want to preserve those memories.
- Maybe you had a child and you want to document their milestones.
- Maybe you want to highlight the importance of a photo by embellishing it.
- Maybe you are artistic and are looking for a creative outlet.
I recently wrote about why I personally scrapbook (find that post here), but, to summarize: I feel that my story is important.
I don’t want to forget where I have been, what I have accomplished, and who I was before I had kids. I don’t want to forget the funny things my kids said, our daily routines, how we survived having babies that turned into toddlers, or the traditions we have made as a family.
Now it is your turn!
- Think about your ‘why’.
- Post a comment below, telling us your reason. It can be as simple (or as complex) as you want it to be.