Welcome to Day 8 of the series, FIND your FIT! (To return to the beginning, click here.)
Today we’re going to talk about photo books as a memory keeping option.
What is it?
A photo book is a collection of photos printed directly onto a page and bound. They are offered through many photo processing sites, and come in a variety of sizes. Once you upload your images, you can easily create an album. Some sites will even fill the pages for you, making it super simple to use.
Photo books are also great for printing multiple copies, making them a great gift idea for kids, grandparents, etc.
Why it may be a good fit for you:
- Great option for documenting large events, baby’s first year, and annual/yearbook photo reviews.
- Ease of creation. Just upload your photos, pick a theme, place your photos and order.
- No need to print and adhere photos to paper.
- No software necessary. You can even edit your photos directly on the site.
- If you are a digital scrapbooker, photo books are a great option for printing your layouts.
- Multiple sizes. You can create books that are 12″x12″ or larger, or mini-books that are 5″x7″ or smaller.
- Available in both soft cover and hard cover bindings.
- Discount coupons are widely available.
- Think about an event you could document by creating a photo book.
- Have you ever created a photo book? What is your favorite site to use? Tell us in the comment section.