Day 28: Use Pinterest for Inspiration!
I don’t know about you, but I am pretty much addicted to Pinterest. With so much inspiration in one place, I can spend hours finding things I didn’t even know I needed! So, today, I would like to challenge you to find something fun on Pinterest to do with your photos.
If you would like a place to start, check out my Pinterest board, “Things to do with Photos“. Here are some projects that you might find interesting:
- Do It Yourself Photo Pendants
- A website that will put your photos on a ViewMaster Disc (how cool is that?!?)
- Make your own photo tile
- Make a shadow box
- DIY Instagram photo magnets
- Homemade Polaroid coasters
- Photo pendants made with shrinkable plastic
The list goes on and on, and the possibilities are endless! So, take a few minutes to check out Pinterest. You never know what you might find!
Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to check back tomorrow for Day 29. Only a few days left of the #31Days!